We are searching for an experienced Chief Maintenance Engineer for a well-established growing company based out of Tipton, PA. The Chief Maintenance Engineer is responsible for guiding a Management Team and Maintenance Technicians in the day-to-day operation in a fast-paced environment.
Chief Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization
• Manage operational functions within the industrial facility according to budgets
• Ensure adequate operating and safety procedures are developed and maintained
• Ensure compliance with specifications while maintaining high standards of safety, and compliance with our HLAC standard
• Possess the ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair electro-mechanical systems, pneumatic and hydraulic machine operations, and various types of equipment to include boilers
• Control downtime, maintain equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels and reorder points
• Experience required for planning, scheduling, and assigning work to Maintenance personnel
Chief Maintenance Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical, Industrial/Systems, Manufacturing/Operations)
• 10 plus years of relevant work experience
•Must be able to provide employment references to confirm experience
We offer a competitive salary ($75,000 - $90,000) based on experience, to include Company and employee paid benefits. Interested candidates please submit your resume showing work history and achievements.