MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: • Actively pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering at an accredited educational institution (preferably Sophomore – Junior level).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Some experience with CAD software (Microstation and/or AutoCAD) .
• Prior work experience in design, maintenance, or construction.
• Previous construction or railroad industry experience.
• Specific interest or desire to work in the railroad industry.
COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Internal Number: 90259786
The Northeast Corridor (NEC) is the rail backbone of the Northeast region and the busiest passenger rail corridor in the United Sates. It connects eight states and the District of Columbia and each day serves 800,000 riders and 2,000 commuter, intercity, and freight trains.