FDI is an Asset Maintenance contractor specializing in movable and fixed bridges.
We are looking for a detailed and experienced Senior Bridge Project Manager to help ensure Contract Compliance and customer relations. This position has the potential for growth.
Responsible for proactively managing projects technical requirements, contractual obligations and project communications. Tracking maintenance work needs and accomplished.
Responsible for the leadership and management of teams in support of projects success and implementing quality procedures.
What You’ll Need
1) Provide engineering oversight for the repair, maintenance, and replacement of bridges under contract.
2) Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors during the planning and risk-analysis stages of projects.
3) Manage interface with large scale NBI inspection program. Including bridge and other civil structure inspections, inspection report review and analysis, and resultant corrective work planning/scheduling.
4) Management of inventory within CMMS database, including management of QC/QA program for large scale maintenance and repair work order program per contract.
5) Liaison with agency engineers to discuss repair procedures, corrective action prioritization, responsible party, etc.
6) Work with leadership to discuss innovative engineering solutions for field repairs and emergency response on transportation infrastructure assets.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Professional Engineer license
10 years of bridge maintenance experience (Preferable field experience)
FDOT bridge project experience (Preferable)
Structural, Mechanical or Electrical engineering experience on civil projects
Contract project experience (Government or Private)
Who we are
Florida Drawbridges, Inc. dba FDI Services, is a family owned and operated Asset Maintenance company focusing on the operation and maintenance of bridge infrastructures. We pride ourselves with offering our staff challenging projects, competitive salary and great benefits including flexible personal time, vacation pay, company holidays, health and dental care, along with a sense of value and respect.
To apply, email resume along with cover letter. Please state best method to reach you.
Florida Drawbridges Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, pregnancy or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits and Bonus
About FDI Services
Florida Drawbridge is a leader in movable bridge operations, maintenance and repair services. Since our inception in 1997, we have maintained the lowest incident rate in the industry. As a result of our expansion into Roadway and Facilities Operation and Maintenance, Florida Drawbridges began doing business under our new company name FDI Services.
Our focus is on protecting the welfare of the motoring, marine, and pedestrian public. Our leadership team’s 50 years of combined experience ensures that everything involved in keeping transportation infrastructure safe and operational is expertly managed.
We assure our infrastructure operations are performed according to State and Federal DOT and US Coast Guard regulations, City and County ordinances as well as O.S. H.A. standards.
We provide Asset Maintenance for Miami Dade Express Authority and the Florida Department of Transportation on drawbridges in Miami-Dade, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties. This responsibility includes all operational aspects such as routine maintenance, specialized field repairs, emergency response and risk management of bridges and roadways.
We provide operation, maintenance and repair services for ...Movable Bridges spanning over 1,600 miles of the east coast, from Portland ME to Islamorada in the Florida Keys. Our customers include agencies in six states along with the District of Columbia.
FDI Services is a fully integrated group of affiliates comprised of Florida Drawbridges, Inc., East Coast Drawbridges and Drawbridge Services Inc. Each affiliate is dedicated to fulfill specific qualifications for our customers and contract scope.