PCC, CAE, CPBSCAE
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
I help small business and association leaders transform managers into leaders and work groups into powerful teams.
What is your coaching philosophy?
I dream of a world where people are excited to go to work with purpose, jumping out of bed thinking, "Thank you, God, it's morning!" instead of, "Oh Gawd, it's morning." I work with association leaders who are sick and tired of wonky team dynamics and drama, to find their authentic voice and blend their best gifts for amazing and fun teamwork.
What types of clients do you work with?
Small business and association leaders.
What is your professional background?
I am the Founder and Team Leadership Coach at Lift Team Coaching and focus on helping other connect using their strengths and developing teams of empowered leaders to step up to offer specific value to their organizations and all stakeholders. My background in personality, cultural diversity, and leadership development has been a perfect storm of preparation for this calling. I implement my team coaching serving as choir director, aspiring to share hymns both sing-able and presented with harmonious blend ed harmony, like a high-performing team. That requires attention to each singer's uniqueness â€“ as to where they stand, their tempo and dynamics, voice tone and part.
I am a Professional Certified Coach with (ICF) the International Coach Federation, holding additional certifications from People Acuity (a Strengths Strategy company) and Reach Personal Branding; along with training in Advanced Group & Team Coaching from inviteChange (coaching and coach training company). I earned my CAE designation during my eight-year tenure with the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, that included five years as Director of Career Services. I earned an MA from the University of Kansas and has studied Psychology, Business, and Russian studies.
Ready To Get Started With Lyne?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Career Coaching Packages
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00